Church Member Electrocuted to Death by Nak”ed Wire of a Generator During Service in Abia

0
79
chi
Chinweotito Ehiogu

A young man, Chinweotito Ehiogu has been confirmed dead after being electrocuted in the church premises while the Sunday service was going on at Dominion Grace Christian Centre at Mgbaja Ossah in Umuahia North LGA of Abia State.

According to Punchng, he was said to have died while attempting to rescue another member of the church, Chidiebere, who was allegedly trapped by a wire connected to the church’s generator. Chidiebere, who was barefooted, was also affected by the electrocution.

Read Also: 18-year-old Student Die From Electrocution in School Hostel in Benue State

A source said the two victims were immediately rushed to the hospital, where Chinweotito unfortunately died while Chidiebere was revived.

The source added that the remains of Chinweotito was later brought back to the church for series of prayers. The General Overseer of the church, Pastor Simeon Chibuzor, who confirmed the incident, described it as unfortunate.

 

It's only fair to share...Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn0Digg thisPin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY